SCCU Cross Account Transfers
Cross Account Transfers give you the ability to make transfer deposits to another SCCU account number via Online Banking or CALL–24. The possibilities are endless!
- Transfer money to a spouse's or child's account
- Have a child away at college? Cross Account Transfers allow you to transfer money to his/her account to help cover expenses.
- You may transfer to any suffix in the “to” account-checking, savings, credit cards, and loans.
Only the primary or joint account holder on the “from” account may request a Cross Account Transfer.
To Set Up Cross Account Transfers:
- Visit any branch or call the Member Service Center. To protect your account, Cross Account Transfers cannot be set up online.
- Once your information has been verified, an Associate will complete the process, which allows you to now make transfer deposits to another SCCU account.
To Complete a Cross Account Transfer using CALL–24:
- Log in using the “from” account number and Account Access Code.
- Select the option for Transfers and Withdrawals (option 2), and then Select the prompt to transfer from your savings or checking to the savings or checking of another account number (option 4).
- Enter the suffix you wish to transfer from, along with the suffix you wish to transfer to, and the transfer amount. Complete the request until you hear a confirmation that your transfer has taken place.
To Complete a Cross Account Transfer using Online Banking:
- Log in using the “from” account username and password, and select the “Transfers” tab.
- Select the suffix you wish to transfer from. The “Transfer To” box will list all of the available accounts and suffixes to transfer to. Select the desired account and suffix and select “Verify Transfer Funds”.
- Complete the request until you receive a confirmation that your transfer has taken place.