ATTENTION FAMILY BANKING USERS: Family Banking designated users with access to Bill Payer now have access to all bill payment eligible accounts and services within the Bill Payer System (including Bill Payer, External Account Transfers, and Person-to-Person payments). Transfer limits and checking account viewing availability for transfers within the Bill Payer System are not available.
This flexible option allows you to give limited Online Banking access to family members, accountants or anyone you choose.
- Allows joint owners of accounts to set up individual usernames, passwords, and Identity Verification questions and answers.
- Give the joint owner of your account(s) full access to many Online Banking features and limited access to other activities within Online Banking, including account balance inquires, transfers, Bill Payer, alerts, and more.
- Give access to your college student to allow transfers of a specified amount of money into a specific account.
- Elderly parents can give you limited access to monitor their account.
- Allow view-only access to your accountant.
- Give access to a family member who may be sharing a bill payment with you so that they can make payments on the Bill Pay service.
- Great for Business Accounts! Give limited access to bookkeepers, office managers and other business associates. You decide what they can see and do. You can quickly and easily update permissions as your business changes.