SCCU Mobile Banking – Now Available!
SCCU Mobile is a free, safe, and secure way to access your accounts on the go*. With SCCU Mobile, you can conveniently manage your accounts, pay bills, and even make deposits with ease - right from your phone or mobile device! Use your mobile device to:
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- View your account history
- Locate branches and ATMs
- Take advantage of a wide range of enhanced balance, account, and security-related alerts
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills
Manage a wide range of accounts, including Checking, Savings, Credit Cards, and Loans all with your phone. Learn more about our 5 mobile banking options below. Plus, get started using our enhanced mobile alerts today!
Download and use our free mobile app to access our most robust account management experience on the go! Get the app right now by clicking on your phone type below:
SCCU Mobile Apps are the best choice for members with a smartphone. Our mobile apps offer fast access to your most important account features and services, including the ability to:
- Check balances for multiple accounts at a glance
- Track your recent transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, and purchases
- Transfer funds between your SCCU accounts
- Locate nearby branches and ATMs
- Receive enhanced mobile alerts of your choice, including push* notification for iPhone users
To get started with our Mobile Apps:
Skip lines and avoid the hassle of rushing to a branch or ATM! Deposit checks right from your phone into an SCCU account with our free Mobile Deposit service.* Deposit a check safely and conveniently using your mobile device from the comfort of your home, office, or wherever you might happen to be!
- Use your phone to take a picture of the front and back of your endorsed check
- Submit to deposit to any eligible SCCU Checking or Savings account
- Review and confirm your deposit – it's just that easy! Most deposits will post to your account within a matter of minutes*
SCCU Mobile Deposit is only available using the SCCU Mobile App. To use SCCU Mobile Deposit, you will need to:
- Have an iPhone, Android, or Blackberry device, and an eligible SCCU Checking or Savings account*
- Be enrolled in Online Banking
- Download the SCCU Mobile App by visiting your device’s app store
- Accept the Mobile Deposit Terms & Conditions agreement
Pay anyone, businesses or individuals, quickly and conveniently right from your mobile device using SCCU’s free Mobile Bill Payer service!*
Select from pre-existing Billers you set-up through SCCU Online Banking, then the account from which you want to pay, and the date you would like the bill paid to easily manage bills on the go.
- Flexibility: Pay virtually anyone – businesses or individuals – anytine and anywhere that’s convenient for you
- Control: You select the date you want your payments withdrawn
- Convenient: Save money and time - no checks, no stamps, no envelopes and no waiting in lines
- Secure: Payments are made using our safe and secure system and you can track payments using SCCU Mobile, Mobile Alerts, and SCCU Online Banking
To use SCCU Mobile Bill Payer from your mobile device:
- Login to SCCU Online Banking, select the Bill Payer tab, and follow the directions in the Payment Center to set up your Billers
- Login to the SCCU Mobile App or Mobile Web Browser. Not a Mobile user yet? Download the SCCU Mobile App by visiting your device’s app store, or access SCCU Mobile through our Mobile Web Browser to get started
- From within the Mobile App or Browser, select "Bill Payer", select a biller to pay from your list, review the payment details, and confirm the payment!
Your account information is just a short text away when you use our mobile text message option! Available for any phone with text messaging/SMS capabilities, you can obtain account balances, receive account history, and even make transfers in seconds. Simply text SCCU at 46940 to receive your requested account information and we’ll text you back with the details!
To get started with our Mobile Text Banking:
- Have a phone with text messaging/SMS capability
- Be enrolled in SCCU Online Banking
- Text one of the commands below to 46940
Available text commands include:
|Text Message to 46940||Receive||Example|
|BAL or B||Account Balance for Default Account||BAL|
|BAL or BAL + Acct Nickname||Account Balance for Specific Account||BAL CHK1|
|BAL ALL or B ALL||Balances on All Accounts||BAL ALL|
|HIS or H||Most Recent Transactions for Default Account||HIS|
|HIS or HIS + Acct Nickname||Most Recent Transactions for Specific Account||HIS CHK1|
|TRA + From Acct Nickame + To Acct Nickname + Amount||Transfer Funds Between Two SCCU Accounts||TRA SAV1 CHK1 150.00|
|TRAH or TH||View Transfer History||TRAH|
|ATM + Zip Code||List of Nearby SCCU ATMs||ATM 32940|
|BRANCH + Zip Code||List of Nearby SCCU Branches||BRANCH 32940|
|MORE or M||Retrieve the Next Page of Data||MORE|
|LANG||Change the Display Language from English to Spanish or from Spanish to English||LANG|
|TZ||Change the Time Zone Preference||TZ|
|GO||Access SCCU's Mobile Web Browser Via Text Message (for web-enabled phones)||GO|
|HELP||Receive a List of Available Text Commands||HELP|
|STOP||Deactivate SCCU Mobile Alerts for Your Phone||STOP|
This online banking website, optimized for mobile device viewing, allows you to sign on to a mobile version of SCCU’s Online Banking website. Perfect for members without a smartphone, our mobile web browser allows you to use many of the features available through Online Banking today, including account details, history, and transfers between SCCU accounts.
To get started with our Mobile Website:
While SCCU Mobile is free to members*, you must be enrolled in Online Banking service to use this service. If you are not currently an SCCU Online Banking user, enroll for free today!
*Mobile Deposit: All SCCU personal checking or savings product types (excluding New Directions Savings, New Directions Checking, and Christmas Club Savings) that meet SCCU’s eligibility requirements may use SCCU Mobile Deposit. Accounts must be open for at least 30 days to use the service. Mobile Bill Payer: All SCCU personal checking or savings product types that meet SCCU’s Bill Payer eligibility requirements may use SCCU Mobile Bill Payer. Some exceptions may apply. SCCU Mobile and SCCU Mobile Alerts: SCCU does not charge a fee for using SCCU Mobile services or downloading our Mobile app. However, you should check with your wireless carrier, as message, data, and text messaging rates for your mobile device may apply from your carrier. SCCU Mobile users also need a mobile device with the ability to send and receive text messages in order to use SCCU Mobile Texts & Alerts, or a data service plan to use SCCU’s Mobile Web and Mobile App. Push alert services are only available using the SCCU Mobile iPhone app.