Supported Web Browser Details
How to upgrade your browser:
If you are upgrading your browser to any of these suggestions, please print these instructions so that you can refer to them during the download and installation of your browser upgrade.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer (MSIE) 7.0 or newer
- For Mozilla® Firefox 3.0 or newer
- For Apple Safari 4.0 or newer
How to check your browser version
If you're not sure which version of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari you're currently using, follow these easy steps:
- Click on Help in your browser's top menu bar.
- Scroll down to About Internet Explorer or About Mozilla Firefox.
- The top line of the resulting window displays your browser version.
- With the browser open, click on Safari or Firefox on the top left corner.
- Scroll down to About Safari or About Firefox.
- The line under the title of the browser contains the browser version. If you are using Safari, the build version is in parenthesis next to the version number.
Our site employs state-of-the-art security technology to give you the highest level of data protection that is available. To take full advantage of this security, we require a browser that supports 128-bit encryption. For more details on Internet security, please see our Online Security section.
- On your browser, select Internet Options under Tools on your top navigation menu.
- Select the Security tab.
- Select the Internet Icon on top if not already highlighted, then select the Custom Level button on bottom.
- Scroll down to the heading under Scripting, make sure all three Enable radio buttons "Active scripting", "Allow paste operations via script", and "Scripting of Java applets" are selected.
- Select OK to exit current popup window, then OK again.
- Refresh or Reload your browser.
- Select Tools > Options from the toolbar and open the Content panel.
- In Internet Explorer, go to "Tools" -> "Internet Options" on the top bar.
- In the Internet Options box, go to the "Privacy" tab.
- Set your Privacy Settings to Medium.
- Now go to the "Security" tab.
- Set your "Security Level" to "Medium-High."
- Close the "Internet Options" box, close all tabs and Internet Explorer windows.
- Now login to SCCU Online Banking and try the "Bill Payer" tab again.
- In Safari, go to "Safari" -> "Preferences..." on the left side of the top bar.
- In the Safari Preferences box, go to the "Privacy" tab.
- In the section that says "Block cookies:", select the "Never" radio button.
- Close the "Preferences" box and try the "Bill Payer" tab again.
- In FireFox, go to "Tools" -> "Options" on the top bar.
- In the FireFox Options box, go to the "Privacy" tab.
- In the section that says "Cookies", select the "Accept third party cookies" checkbox.
- Close the "Options" box and try the "Bill Payer" tab again.