Space Coast Credit Union Mortgages
Whether you're building, buying, refinancing, or want to use the equity you've built to make improvements, we have a full range of mortgage loan products to fit your individual needs. Let us help you choose the home loan that's best for you. View our available loan programs or apply today!
SCCU Members’ Mortgage Experience
30-year fixed rate mortgage Learn more about our 30-year fixed options…
5/1 adjustable rate mortgage
Learn more about our 5/1 adjustable rate options…
15-year fixed rate mortgage Learn more about our 15-year fixed options…
SCCU mortgage loans feature:
- Our exclusive interest-rate guarantee!** You can relax knowing that if our rates have dropped when it's time to close, we'll pass on the savings!
- Fast application by phone or online. No need to wait for an appointment.
- Fast local decisions. We live and work here, just like our members!
- Low rates and closing costs
- No application fee
- Up to 97% Financing
- SCCU servicing after the close: You'll never wonder which mortgage company you'll be paying, or who to call if you have a question. Your mortgage information will be in Online Banking and on your statement along with your other accounts. Payment is as easy as a real-time transfer from your other SCCU accounts!
MORTGAGES: Mortgage loans are originated by Space Coast Credit Union, and are subject to credit approval, verification and collateral evaluation. Programs, offers, rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Certain restrictions apply. These mortgage loan programs constitute first mortgage liens secured by the home and property. The down payment is determined by the Loan to Value ratio. (90% LTV = 10% down payment) Loans exceeding 80% of the appraised value of the home require private mortgage insurance. Member responsible for any funds needed for closing costs and pre-paid escrow. Loan to value limits and private mortgage insurance requirements do not apply to HARP loans.
*Conditions apply. Program applies to primary residence, single family detached homes in good condition. 3% down payment must come from member's own funds. Contact SCCU for complete details.
**If your SCCU quoted rate is lower at 12:00pm five days prior to closing and the interest rate lock-in has not expired, SCCU will reduce your rate to the lower rate automatically. Rate guarantee is void if there is a change in property, loan program, loan term, or adjustments to interest rate based on credit score. Other conditions apply, contact SCCU for details.