Did you know that a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer every three minutes?
Help make a difference with SCCU's charitable Pink Platinum Visa® credit card!
It's easy to participate. Here's how it works:
- ALL SCCU Pink Platinum credit cards are automatically included in the program.
- 50% of your ScoreCard® Rewards points are automatically donated to the Florida Breast Cancer Foundation.1
- The more you use your cards, the more you donate to the cause. Use your cards for all of your purchases! Every time you use your cards, you'll be sharing your points to help fight breast cancer.
- Receive the same SCCU benefits, features, and protection on your Pink Platinum credit as with our other cards (including the same great low 5.99% APR2 introductory rate).
- Redeem your remaining points for rewards like merchandise and travel, or donate to our exclusive Education Donation Program!
- Currently have an SCCU credit card, but want to change to the charitable pink style? Simply call our Member Services team at 321-752-2222, option 5 to request your pink card today! Or request your new design online.
- Already have our pink credit card, but prefer not to have your points used in this manner? Simply call our Member Services team at 321-752-2222, option 5 to request a new card style.
Need an SCCU Platinum Credit card? Give us a call - it's easy and only takes a few minutes:
Brevard: 321-752-2222, option 3
Broward: 954-704-5000, option 3
Miami-Dade: 305-882-5000, option 3
All Other Areas: 800-447-7228, option 3
Frequently Asked Questions
1 ScoreCard® Rewards points are awarded based on your net monthly purchases. ScoreCard rewards points are earned on all qualifying credit card transactions. Donated points are deducted from the members' monthly points file, are converted to a cash equivalent, and are remitted to the charity chosen by SCCU. SCCU reserves the right to change the charity recipient organization at any time and without prior written notice. Acceptance of a Pink Platinum credit card automatically includes that card in this program. Members who do not wish to donate must request a new card style through SCCU's Member Service Center. Any Education Donation Program donations will be taken from the remaining 50% of points after the charity donation has been completed. View our frequently asked questions for additional details. Cards issued subject to our usual credit criteria.
2 Rate shown is Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Introductory rate applies to new SCCU cardholders only. Existing SCCU cardholders, when they transfer and close the balance of their existing SCCU card AND transfer another 50% of that balance from an outside card (up to a maximum of $2,500). Your introductory rate period will end early and rate will increase to the APR for purchases if a Minimum Payment is not received by the Payment Due Date, your account exceeds its credit limit, or you close your account. Your on going APR will be determined based on our periodic review of your creditworthiness. Rates may increase or decrease in relation to your credit score. ScoreCard points are awarded based on net purchase amount less returns.