SCCU Business Services: Remote Deposit Capture
Deposit checks from your customers electronically!
Space Coast Credit Union has partnered with Newtek (a division of The Small Business Authority) to provide Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) services for your business.
Remote Deposit Capture allows a merchant to use a certified RDC scanner to capture images of checks and deposit them electronically to your SCCU business account. All U.S. checks, including consumer, corporate, cashiers, third-party, and money orders can be accepted. All checks are deposited in accordance with Federal Check 21 regulations.
The benefits of Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) are:
- Accelerated Clearings: RDC eliminates the need for checks to be transported to the bank, allowing checks to be processed faster. Enjoy credit to your account in as little as 24 hours*
- Improved Availability: Clearing capabilities and success rates improve with using RDC
- Reduced Return Item Risk: The faster an item clears, the faster merchants learn about returned items
- Reduced Transportation and Processing Costs: No need to drive to the bank on a regular basis to make deposits
- Downloadable Reporting: Choose from multiple export options to assist with your reporting
To learn more about Remote Deposit Capture, contact your SCCU Business Services Manager.
*Products and services are provided through Newtek Business Services. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names referenced are the property of their respective owners. Conditions apply. Credit to your account is dependent upon when deposit is made. Deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Contact your Business Services Manager for details.