October 20, 2020 by Space Coast Credit Union
Making a payment to your SCCU loan is easy! You can pay online, through the mail, or in person, using whichever method below that works best for you.
Through Online or Mobile Banking
using an SCCU or external banking account you can make either a one time or reoccurring payment.
Once in Online Banking or the SCCU mobile app you can make a payment one of two ways.
At an SCCU Branch
- Click on “Pay My Loan” tile
- Go to the “Transfers” tab and click on ‘External Loan Payments”
using a check, SCCU account, credit card, or cash.
using an SCCU or external bank account.
Call your local number below to use our Call 24 automated phone service or to speak with a Member Service Specialist.
When using Call-24 be sure to have your PIN available. You can get a Call-24 PIN by visiting your local SCCU branch.
All Other Areas: 800-447-7228
using a check. Please include your name and account number with your payment.
Space Coast Credit Union
Please note the following when making an SCCU loan payment:
P.O. Box 419001
Melbourne, FL 32941-9001
- We do not use coupon books as a method for paying back a loan
- Any additional payment over the initial monthly loan payment amount is automatically applied to the loan’s principal balance
- There is are no loan pre-payment penalties